I made these and my kids loved them so much there was nothing left! Give um a try, you'll love them too!
Smoked Maple Salmon Bites!
- 12 nori sheets small snack nori sheets
- 1 ½ cup rice cooked and cooled
- 1 lb salmon cut into cubes (remove the skin and pan fry in the skillet with a little bit of avocado oil and salt until crispy, used for garnish)
- Salmon Marinade
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
1 tablespoon Wood's Smoked Maple Syrup
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
Salt & pepper to taste
- Spicy Mayo
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1-2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 1 medium avocado peeled and cut into cubes
Green onion sliced
Crispy salmon skins
In a mixing bowl combine the marinade ingredients, mix then add salmon cubes. Marinate for 1 hour — Plan ahead as this step really does make a difference!
Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Into a muffin pan add 1 sheet of nori, 2 small spoonfuls of cooked rice, 2 spoons of salmon, and bake for 12-15 minutes, broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Let cool. Garnish with spicy Mayo, avocado, green onion, crispy salmon skins and sesame seeds.
I had enough to fill 20 of the 24 spots ( I used 2 - 12 spot muffin trays).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.