3 lbs. bacon, cooked & crispy
4 – 8 oz. blocks of cream cheese
2 tablespoon. vanilla extract
8″ springform pan, lined with parchment
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
Crisp up all the bacon, (make a bacon mountain, look at it...and say WOW) Reserve a few slices of bacon for the topping.
- In a food processor, crush up the cooked bacon with one egg, until it’s a breadcrumb consistency.
- Press it down evenly into the parchment-lined pan.
- Now wipe out the processor and add in the cream cheese, remaining eggs, vanilla extract, and maple sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour that deliciousness onto the bacon crust and bake for approximately 45 minutes, OR until it’s completely firm and slightly golden.
- Let it cool before removing it from the pan!
― top with the crumbled bacon set aside and your choice of Wood's Maple Syrup