Maple Bacon Cinnamon Buns
Make your dough!
We love this recipe! We use Bobby Flay's Parker House Roll recipe. It has worked every time! Use the link below for this recipe.
We will substitute MAPLE sugar for white sugar in the dough.
- Once the dough has risen, we roll the dough out to about 1/2" thick. Soften 1 stick of salted butter and spread on dough. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon and then maple sugar.
- You could also add your favorite nuts........
- Roll and pinch dough together.
- Cut into generous 1 " deep sections and place in a buttered 9'x13" pan. You will have enough dough for another 9"x9" pan.
- Brush the tops with melted butter and let the rolls rise to the top of the pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 35-40 minutes.
- Delicious Baked Buns.
- Remove buns from the pan to a cookie sheet and generously spread your favorite cooked bacon bits on the top of the buns.
Maple Butter Topping
- We use 1 8oz jar of maple cream and 3/4 stick of salted butter. Soften both and add to bowl.
- Whisk together maple cream and butter until smooth. It may take a minute. If you use a glass bowl you can soften in microwave if needed.
Build Your Bun
It's time to layer your buns!
More.... You decide
Maple Sprinkles for a Crunch
CINNAMON BUN BOX
MAPLE SUGAR, MAPLE CREAM 8OZ, MAPLE SPRINKLES!