Maple Bourbon Grilled Peach Salad
- 2 Peaches
- 2 Cups Arugula
- 1/2 Cup Farro
- 1 Cup Blueberries
- 5 Slices Red Onion
- 2 Tablespoons Blue Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon of Pistachios
- 1 Tablespoon of Raspberry Vinegar
- A Pinch of Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Wood's Bourbon Barrel Aged Maple Syrup
Maple Dijon Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Wood's Traditional Maple Syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cook Farro, drain, let come to room temperature
- Thinly sliced red onion, place in a bowl, sprinkle with raspberry vinegar and a little sugar. Let sit until ready to compose salad, then drain.
- Slice peaches into think wheels. Toss with a splash of olive oil olive and bourbon maple syrup. Season with salt and pepper. Grill over high heat until grill marks form, turning once.
- Add all the ingredients for the maple Dijon vinaigrette to a small mason jar. Shake to mix. (The dressing recipe makes enough for two salads)
- Toss arugula and farro with dressing. Arrange arugula mixture on a platter with grilled peaches. Add red onions and blueberries. Top with crumbled blue cheese and rough chopped pistachios.