Maple Bran Muffins
1 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup plain yogurt (not greek)
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/3 cup Wood's maple sugar
1/4 cup Wood's maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1+1/2 cup bran cereal
1 cup wheat bran
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In separate bowl whisk together yogurt, oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix together dry and wet ingredients
- Mix in cereal and wheat bran.
- Divide into muffin cups.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until tester comes out of muffin clean.
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy.