2½ cup pecan halves, finely chopped
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
¾ cup Wood’s Maple Sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
4 to 6 tablespoon melted butter
1 (24-oz) package chocolate almond bark
- Combine chopped pecans, graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, vanilla, and Wood's Maple Syrup. Stir to combine.
- Add melted butter only until the mixture comes together and can be easily shaped into balls. (Depending on how you chopped your ingredients, you may have some leftover butter.)
- Shape pecan mixture into 1- inch balls. Place balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and place in the refrigerator or freezer for an hour.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- Remove balls from the refrigerator and dip into the chocolate almond bark. Place dipped balls on parchment or wax paper and let sit until set.