Wood's air fried sweet potatoes
The Stuff YOU NEED
TIME TO HAVE FUN!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat the air fryer 425*. Peel the sweet potatoes, then slice each potato into even 1/4 inch thick sticks.
2.Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl, and toss with oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper.
3. Cook in 2 or 3 batches, depending on the size of your basket without overcrowding the pan until they’re crispy. I recommend 12-18 minutes, turning half way. This may vary based on your air fryer.
4.Serve immediately with Wood’s Sweet Potato Dipping Sauce.WOOD’S SWEET POTATO FRY DIP
- 1⁄4 cup mayo
- 1 TBS Wood’s Maple Syrup (your choice -
- traditional or ghosted - out favs)
- 1TSP Wood’s Maple Sugar
- Dap of cinnamon
- Fresh ground pepper to taste