Spicy Deviled Eggs
1 dozen eggs
- 1 can of deviled ham
- 3 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- Cracked pepper
- Paprika, and bacon (for garnish)
Cook the eggs in an Instant Pot (works amazing) the shells come right off
- Cool the eggs in an ice bath and peel
- Cut the eggs in half and remove the yolks in a separate bowl, if some of the whites break just add them to the yolks.
- Add the above ingredients to the bowl with the yolks.
- Beat the ingredients together to the desired consistency.
- Fill the whites with the mixture.
To serve — Garnish with cracked pepper, chopped bacon, and paprika.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.