Cornmeal Stuffing Waffles
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 ½ cups yellow cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon Wood's Cranberry Squeeze Maple Syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups of 1% milk (or whole milk, 2% milk)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs beaten
Mix the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Whisk in the milk, oil, eggs, and Wood’s Cranberry Squeeze Maple Syrup.
- Add 1 ½ cups of prepared Stove Top stuffing Mix.
- Optional: Add Dried cranberries and/or walnuts.
Pour ¾ cup of batter into the center of a preheated waffle grid (Determined by the size of your waffle maker.).
- Cook waffle until golden brown.
- Serve and top with a small scoop of stuffing, turkey, and Wood's Cranberry Squeeze Maple Syrup
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.