Maple Bran Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 cup plain yogurt (not Greek)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
⅓ cup Wood's Maple Sugar
¼ cup Wood's Maple Syrup
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup bran cereal
- 1 cup wheat bran
Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl whisk together yogurt, oil, brown sugar, maple syrup, eggs, and vanilla.
- Mix together dry and wet ingredients
- Mix in cereal and wheat bran.
- Divide into muffin cups.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until toothpick comes out of muffin clean.
- Remove and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Eat and enjoy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.