Patty's Maple Blueberry Muffins
- 1 cup flour (organic for us of course)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
¼ cup Wood’s Maple Sugar
- 2 beaten eggs
- ¼ cup milk or light cream
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup blueberries, or other berries.
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Sprinkle berries lightly with flour. Sift dry ingredients into a bowl. Add butter, maple sugar, beaten eggs, vanilla, and milk or cream.
Add blueberries and lightly mix through.
Spoon mixture ¾ filled into greased muffin tins or parchment-lined foil cups from the store.
Bake until a toothpick tester comes out clean. Times will vary due to the size required. Our 2 ½ inch lined foil cups took 15 minutes.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.