When you want something sweet and fresh, this cake easy Apple Coffee Cake is awesome!
Wood's EASY Maple Upside-Down Apple Coffee Cake
- 1 ½ cups chopped peeled apples
- 1 can (12.4 oz) refrigerated Pillsbury™ Cinnamon Rolls with Original Icing (8 Count)
- ½ cup pecan halves or pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
⅓ cup Wood's Maple Sugar
2 tablespoons Wood's Apple Pie Maple Syrup
- Heat oven to 350° F.
- Spray a 9-inch glass pie pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Spread 1 cup of the apples in sprayed pan.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into quarters; place in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ½ cup apples and pecans.
Add sugar mixture to dough mixture; stir gently to combine. Spoon mixture over apples in pan.
- Bake at 350° F. for 35 to 38 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes.
- Invert onto a serving platter.
To top — We used our Maple Cream- warm in the microwave with the lid off, BUT, you can use the icing that came with the package...
Remove the lid from the icing. Microwave icing on HIGH for 10 seconds or until of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm coffee cake. Serve warm.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.