When it's time to unwind and transport yourself to a tropical paradise, this cocktail is your ticket. The Tropical Sunset Tequila Cocktail combines the vibrant flavors of tequila, Aperol, and a secret ingredient, Al's Mix, for a drink that's not only visually stunning but also a burst of sunshine in a glass.
Savoring Paradise in a Glass:
With each sip of this Tropical Sunset Tequila Cocktail, you'll be transported to a beachside retreat, where the sunsets are breathtaking and worries are a distant memory. The combination of tequila's boldness, Aperol's zesty orange notes, and the tropical fusion of Al's Mix and cream of coconut creates a flavor symphony that's as refreshing as an ocean breeze.
Whether you're lounging by the pool, hosting a summer soirée, or simply in need of a mini getaway, this cocktail is your passport to paradise. So, grab your shaker, and let's raise a glass to the taste of sunshine and relaxation. Cheers!
Grapefruit Tequila Colada
- 2 oz. Tequila (60ml)
- ½ oz. Aperol (15ml )
- 1 oz. Al's Mix (30ml)
- ½ oz. lemon juice (15ml )
- ½ oz. Cream of Coconut (15ml )
- 2 Parts Grapefruit Juice
- 1 Part Apple Pie Syrup
- Combine all the ingredients into your cocktail shaker.
- Shake with ice.
- Strain over crushed ice into a colada glass.
- Garnish with a shake of ground cinnamon and or a slice of grapefruit
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.