The ginger and the cayenne give it a fragrant and spicy touch. We enjoyed tasting different versions that led to this final recipe.
1 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 2 oz. bourbon or rye
- ½ oz. lemon juice
- ¼ ounce Wood's Maple Syrup (see all our flavors)
- A pinch of cayenne
- 3 oz. of your favorite Kombucha
- A splash of seltzer (optional)
- Finally grate 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger into a shaker.
- Fill with ice and shake.
- Strain into an ice-filled glass.
- Top with 3 oz. of your favorite kombucha and a bit of seltzer of your choice if you'd like!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.