Raspberry Ghosted Margarita
- 3 oz. Silver Tequila
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- ½ oz. Lemon Juice
1 oz. Wood's Raspberry Maple Syrup
- Add the ingredients above into a shaker filled ½ way with ice. Shake for a least 30 seconds.
- Rim the glass with lime juice, salt, and Wood’s Maple Sugar.
- Add ice ½ way up the glass.
- Add 2-4 drops of ghosted extract.
- Strain contents from the shaker into the glass.
- I like to add a chunk of pineapple to the rim and some fresh raspberries to the drink.
You can always add more drops after and stir to add additional heat. So start with fewer and adjust from there.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.