Strawberry Gin Smash
- 1 teaspoon Wood’s Strawberry Blitz (coming soon)
- 1 lime wedge
- 3 fresh strawberries, 2 hulled and sliced, and 1 reserved for garnish
- 3 ounces gin (the pic has my favorite Gin for now)
- Club soda
- Fresh mint sprig, for garnish
- In a tall glass, combine the Strawberry Syrup and the juice from the lime wedge. Add the sliced strawberries and lightly muddle.
Fill the glass with ice and add the gin.
Top with a splash of club soda and garnish with the last strawberry and a sprig of mint.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.