Wood's Spicy Thai Marinade with Basil and Cilantro
¼ cup basil leaves
¼ cup cilantro leaves
- 8 peeled garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons sambal oelek or other Asian chile sauce
- 2 tablespoons Asian fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Wood’s Ghosted Maple Syrup
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
½ cup vegetable oil
In a mini food processor, pulse the basil, cilantro, garlic, sambal oelek, and fish sauce until finely chopped.
Add the lemon and lime zests and oil; pulse until the marinade is fairly smooth.
Cover your desired meat with the marinade sauce and cook as desired.
Refrigerate any leftover for up to 3 days
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.