Wood’s Maple Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
4 tablespoons Wood’s Maple Syrup (Amber Rich)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄ teaspoon fine sea salt
- A squeeze of lemon/orange juice about 1 teaspoon
- In the bowl of an electric mixer with the whisk attachment or with a large bowl and handheld mixer, beat butter and cream cheese on medium-high speed until very smooth, about 2 minutes.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add Wood's Maple Syrup, vanilla extract, salt, and lemon/orange juice.
- Beat on medium-high until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes, scraping down the sides and bottom of the bowl halfway through.
- If needed, chill for 10 minutes in the fridge to stiffen slightly to a spreadable consistency.
The perfect frosting is sweetened with Wood’s VT Maple Syrup. Perfect for cupcakes, cakes, cinnamon rolls, doughnuts...
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.