If a crêpe and a popover had a happy little baby, it would be a German Pancake! These sheet-style pancakes are light and look like Van Gogh cooked them! We topped these babies with sliced apple and pineapple, then drizzled them with Wood's Blueberry Crush Maple Syrup and Wood's Sprinkles, which were the perfect compliment to some awesome Venison Blueberry Bratwurst we got from Showalter's Country Meats in Windsor KY! If you ever have a chance to visit their shop, you're in for a treat and a feast. They'll fill your belly with deliciousness faster than you can fill your cart!
Quick and simple, this recipe is a must-have in your brunch arsenal. It'll go with almost anything and is the perfect canvas to add your favorite maple flavors to!
- 5 tablespoons of butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Place your butter into a 9x13-inch pan and put it into the oven until the butter melts and covers the pan. Be careful not to let it brown too much. If it does, pull it out and set it aside.
- While your butter is browning combine the rest of your ingredients in a blender and pulse until well combined.
- Pour your batter over the melted butter in your pan and bake for 22-27 minutes. Your pancake should be golden brown on the edges and may have taken on a Van Gogh impression!
- Serve hot and top with fruit and your favorite Wood’s Maple Syrup! We added some Maple Sprinkles to sweeten the deal.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.