We love just about anything maple! Maple syrup on pancakes, french toast or eating a spoon full of maple cream. However, maple syrup isn’t just for breakfast anymore. There are maple glazed donuts, maple cookies, maple candy, and the list goes on. We crafted a delicious maple dip just in time for Halloween.
This dip is such a great compliment to any fall food spread and is so simple to make with only 5 ingredients.
- 1, 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- ⅛ cup sugar
- ⅛ cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons Wood's Vermont Maple Syrup
- Mix together cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Stir in maple syrup.
- Add in sugar and brown sugar and mix until combined.
- Chill for at least an hour. This can be made ahead of time and kept in the fridge.
Our favorite dipping items are fresh fruit, graham crackers, or vanilla wafers.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.