Smooth and Spicy Almond Sauce
1 ½-inch pieces ginger, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup smooth almond butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoon Wood’s Ghosted Syrup
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- Pulse ginger in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Add almond butter, lemon juice, Ghosted Syrup, paprika, cayenne, and ⅓ cup ice-cold water and pulse, adding more water by the tablespoonful to thin if needed, until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Almond sauce can be made 3 days ahead; cover and chill. Bring to room temperature before using.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.