Wood's Air-Fried Sweet Potatoes
2 medium sweet potatoes peeled
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil
- ½ teaspoon pink salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground pepper
Wood's Sweet Potato Dipping Sauce —
- ¼ cup mayo
1 tablespoon Wood’s Maple Syrup (your choice)
- Dab of cinnamon
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
For Sweet Potatoes
Preheat the air fryer 425° F. Peel the sweet potatoes, then slice each potato into even ¼ inch thick sticks.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl, and toss with oil, salt, garlic powder, paprika and black pepper.
- Cook in 2 or 3 batches, depending on the size of your basket without overcrowding the pan until they’re crispy. I recommend 12-18 minutes, turning half way. This may vary based on your air fryer.
- Serve immediately with Wood’s Sweet Potato Dipping Sauce.
- Wood's Sweet Potato Dipping Sauce —
- Mix all ingredients above well and enjoy!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.