1. Do I need to refrigerate once opened?
2. Are all flavors of maple syrup gluten free?
3. What is the shelf life of our maple syrup?
3 year- but really forever if cold enough
4. Do you ship world wide?
Yes, with additional cost for shipping.
5. How many weight watcher points for a Tablespoon?
2 weight watcher points
6. What is maple syrup made from?
Maple syrup is a syrup usually made from the xylem sap of sugar maple, red maple, or black maple trees, although it can also be made from other maple species.
7. Does maple syrup have nutritional value?
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0 g||0%|
|Saturated fat 0 g||0%|
|Polyunsaturated fat 0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0%|
|Sodium 2 mg||0%|
|Potassium 42 mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 13 g||4%|
|Dietary fiber 0 g||0%|
|Sugar 14 g|
|Protein 0 g||0%|
|Vitamin A||0%||Vitamin C||0%|
|Vitamin D||0%||Vitamin B-6||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|